Jeffery S. Williams
Mr. Williams joined the firm in 2004 and serves as the firm’s lead trial counsel on a wide variety of cases. Mr. Williams was formerly a partner with the firm of Bendinger, Crockett, Peterson & Casey in Salt Lake City, Utah, where he served as an officer and member of the firm’s executive management committee. In addition to his litigation and trial work, Mr. Williams also has extensive experience and success in mediation and binding arbitration.
Mr. Williams is recognized by Martindale Hubbell as an AV-rated attorney, consistently listed by Utah Business Magazine as one of Utah’s Legal Elite, named in Mountain States Super Lawyers Magazine, and since 2007 has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®* for his work in the field of securities law and litigation (*copyright 2007 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.).
- Dejavue, Inc. v. U.S. Energy Corp, 993 P.2d 222 (Utah 1999)
- Jones v. Loosle, 2001 WL 311195 (Utah Ct. App. 2001)
- Judd v Bowen, 2017 UT App 56
- Gohler v. Wood, 919 P.2d 561 (Utah 1996)
- Gohler v. Wood, 162 F.R.D. 691 (D. Utah 1995)
- Salt Lake Tribune Publishing Company, LLC v. Shelledy, et al., 320 F. 3d 1081 (10th Cir. 2003)
- Mouty v. Sandy City Recorder, 122 P.3d 521 (Utah 2005)
- TWN, Inc. v. Michel, 131 P.3d 882 (Utah App. 2006)
- Salt Lake Tribune Publishing Co. v. MediaNews Group, Inc., et al., 2007 WL 2156612 (D.Utah)
- GLFP, Ltd. v. CL Management, Ltd., et al., 163 P.3d 636 (Utah App. 2007)
- Clark v. Archer, 242 P.3d 758 (Utah 2010)
- U.S. Bank, N.A. v. Sierra Building Products, Inc., No. 2:11-cv-458 (D. Utah Feb 16, 2012)
- McCleve v. D. Ray Hult Family Ltd. Partnership, 2013 UT App 185
- Terry Nelson v. Aramark Sports and Entertainment Services, LLC, No. 2:14-cv-00474(D. Utah March 9, 2015)
- Robert L. Judd and Charles L. Allen v. David Bowen, 2017 UT App 56
- Thomas D. Boyle v. Clyde Snow & Session, P.C., 2017 UT 57
- Black v. First Choice Financial, LLC, et al., 1:11-cv-6 (D. Utah Nov. 17, 2011) (Representing U.S. Bank – motion to dismiss granted in its favor)
- Reynolds v. Woodall, et al., 285 P.3d 7 (Utah App. 2012) (Representing U.S. Bank – affirmance of dismissal in favor of U.S. Bank).
Delta Stone Products v. Xpertfreight, et al., 2:16-cv-369 (D. Utah Aug. 14, 2017) (Representing RSA- Sun Insurance Office Ltd -motion to dismiss granted in its favor).
National Trial Program, University of Colorado, July 2000, National Institute of Trial Advocacy
Loyola University School of Law – Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
Law Review Editorial Board, Comment Editor, Loyola Law Review
Loyola Law Review Scholarship
National Moot Court Team
University of Utah – Bachelor of Science Major: Finance